FUMC is seeking to fill several vacancies as soon as possible in the ARK (Accepting Responsibility for Kids) Ministry staff. Primary duties under the direction of the ARK Coordinator, and in her/his absence the Director of Youth, Adult, and Family Ministries include, but are not limited to:
1) 3 or more Sundays per month (8:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.) providing child care for preschool children through elementary age children
2) Lead or assist other ARK staff in activities for the children in the care of ARK
3) Attend "Children's Moments" during 9 a.m. Perceptions and 11 a.m. Classic worship services in the sanctuary with children in the care of ARK
4) Suggest and/or contribute, in consultation with ARK Coordinator (in her/his absence the Director of Youth, Adult, and Family Ministries), age-appropriate activities for children in the care of ARK.
Required education, knowledge, skills, and abilities include but are not limited to:
1) Experience in child care provision required with a minimum of a high school diploma. College credit or Undergraduate degree in this area a plus.
2) Exhibiting Christ-like patience and love for children in the care of ARK.
3) Moral Standards and ethics as represented by and in keeping with the Christian ideas.
4) Strong interpersonal skills.
5) Excellent personal demeanor.
6) Excellent attendance and punctuality.
Salary $9.00 per hour
Inquiries or applications (cover letter, résumé, three references with contact information) can be sent to email@example.com.